If you want to work and connect with me, I best tell you a little more about myself 😉
My name’s Emma Ewers and I’m a VA with over 9 years Internet Marketing experience. I started off on the web about 10 years ago, I happened to be working as a Recruitment Consultant for the hospitality industry at the time, when the company I worked for fell into some difficulty with their web provider. Being a small business with limited marketing funds, I took it upon myself to investigate further to try and assist in any way I could.
Thankfully I had a natural ability for producing websites and understanding code and SEO. I have clocked up many years working with Graphics packages from College and University as well as using a wide variety of packages and software at HSBC, The Arts Council of England and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Always the troubleshooter and the “go to girl” when a problem arose or a new recruit needed training.
In late 2007 I went into business with my then boss, running a small Virtual Assistance business which was growing and producing websites and marketing strategies specifically for the failing pub industry and hospitality market. During my time running this business I met various local small business owners from many different sectors (many of whom I still work with now).
I decided to “go it alone” in early 2010 for various reasons, and have been running “The Internet Marketing VA” ever since. A growing business with many different clients, with surprisingly different needs! I love the variation the day to day running of a small business demands, whether it be my business or one of my customers! The people I work with, and share my knowledge with, know I’m only an email or phone call away when they need someone to talk to about their business needs, even if it’s just for a motivational chat 😉
So what do I do?
- SEO – Search Engine Optimsation
- Facebook – Set up, marketing, strategies, advertising and management
- Google Adwords – Local business advertising
- Blogging – Writing articles and blog posts for customers to assist with their SEO and Social Media efforts
- WordPress Websites – Designing, installing and maintaining WordPress websites for Small to Medium sized companies
- Mentoring – Need to learn about Social Media, WordPress or Facebook?
- Consultation – Working with small businesses who perhaps have their own in-house marketing team but require a little more direction in specific areas
How can you connect with me?
On Facebook – www.facebook.com/internetmarketingva
On Twitter – www.twitter.com/emmaewers
On Google+ – www.google.com/emmaewers
On StumbleUpon – www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/emmaewers
On LinkedIn – uk.linkedin.com/in/emmaewers
- Facebook Marketing and Ads 40%
- WordPress Design 30%
- Online Marketing Assistance 30%
- Customer Happiness 100%